Each product listing has a sizing chart and unique fit info.
Check out both to make sure you have the correct sizing.
Functional Shoe Laces
Cloud styles with functional shoe laces allows you to have adjustable width. The shoe lace can be fully adjusted all the way down, which allows them to fit all sorts of different foot widths. Simply loosen up the laces to create more room or tighten up the laces if you have narrow feet.
Many of Cloud styles come with functional side zipper for easy fit. Side zipper on Cloud shoes allows easy slip on and off for your everyday wear. Say goodbye to the hassle of having to tie your shoes every time you wear them!
Tips for First Wear
If your new pair has both functional laces and zipper, please adjust the laces the first time you wear them to fit your feet perfectly. You can then simply use the side zipper afterwards. The video below provides step-by-step instruction for your first wear.
Tips for Healthy Feet
There are 26 bones, 33 joints, and over 100 ligaments in each foot. Your feet were built to carry you 160,000 km or about 4 times around the earth. It's best to take care of them.
- Wear a good shoe or sandal at home as a slipper.
- Buy fewer shoes of better quality rather than lots of inexpensive shoes.
- Buy shoes that fit your lifestyle.
- No one pair of shoes does everything.
- Bacteria & fungi love a warm moist environment like the inside of your shoe. Wear socks. Replace your insoles as needed. Wool fibers are effective moisture control.
- Keep them from getting too dirty or muddy, and clean them right away if they do!
- Very lightly dampen a soft white cloth with water and gently clean.
- Put them on and remove them properly (remember to untie the laces or unzip!). Use a shoehorn to prevent crushing the heel of your shoes.
- Give your Clouds the space they need by lining them up or packing them back in their box.
- If putting them away for the season, re-stuff them with tissue paper and keep your Clouds out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use household soaps or cleaners on your Clouds.
- We offer full range of shoe care products to keep your Clouds looking great!
- Not sure about how to maintain your Clouds? Contact our award-winning customer service before you treat them.
Break In Process:
All Cloud shoes are made for everyday comfort with super soft cashmere leather. You will most certainly feel the comfort on your first wear. However, since not all feet are the same, some may need to break in their Clouds before they experience the cloud 9 comfort!
If you are experiencing some rubbing, tightness, or blisters in certain areas with your new pair, it is normal. Your new pair of Cloud may simply require a break in process.
Break in process is a sign of a quality leather shoe that will last. It is a standard practice for high-quality new leather shoes, and guarantees your comfort and satisfaction in the long run. Cloud shoes are made from natural leather, they will stretch as the leather adapts to your feet. With wear, leather footwear will stretch out to mold better to your feet.
With normal wear, it usually takes time to break in a new pair of shoes. This break in period may last up to 4 weeks until the shoes mold perfectly to your feet and feel extremely comfortable.
Speeding Up Break In Process:
Try these tricks to speed up the break-in process, make the shoes mold better to your feet and avoid blisters:
- Wear super thick socks with the shoes for a few hours everyday. This can be done at home so you won't have to walk in pain. You will notice that the shoes will stretch out - no more blisters or rubbing afterwards.
- If you're feeling some tightness on a particular spot, grab your hairdryer and those thick socks we mentioned above. Put the new shoes on your feet (with your thick socks on) and blow dry over the tight spot for about 20 to 30 seconds, far enough away that you don't burn your feet. Then, take a quick walk around the room to loosen the shoe material while it's still hot and flexible. When you think they've stretched enough, remove those chunky socks and test them out!