Each product listing has a sizing chart and unique fit info.
Check out both to make sure you have the correct sizing.
Functional Shoe Laces
Cloud styles with functional shoe laces allows you to have adjustable width. The shoe lace can be fully adjusted all the way down, which allows them to fit all sorts of different foot widths. Simply loosen up the laces to create more room or tighten up the laces if you have narrow feet.
Many of Cloud styles come with functional side zipper for easy fit. Side zipper on Cloud shoes allows easy slip on and off for your everyday wear. Say goodbye to the hassle of having to tie your shoes every time you wear them!
Tips for First Wear
If your new pair has both functional laces and zipper, please adjust the laces the first time you wear them to fit your feet perfectly. You can then simply use the side zipper afterwards. The video below provides step-by-step instruction for your first wear.
Tips for Healthy Feet
There are 26 bones, 33 joints, and over 100 ligaments in each foot. Your feet were built to carry you 160,000 km or about 4 times around the earth. It's best to take care of them.
- Wear a good shoe or sandal at home as a slipper.
- Buy fewer shoes of better quality rather than lots of inexpensive shoes.
- Buy shoes that fit your lifestyle.
- No one pair of shoes does everything.
- Bacteria & fungi love a warm moist environment like the inside of your shoe. Wear socks. Replace your insoles as needed. Wool fibers are effective moisture control.